LONDON, SW1X 7LY
- Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions) carefully. By accessing this website and/or any pages thereof (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), you signify your agreement with and understanding of the following Terms and Conditions and the legal information pertaining to both this Website and any material on it. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access this Website. In addition, when using particular services, you and AFDP Global shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted on the Website from time to time. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
- AFDP Global reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of this Website following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Intellectual property
- a. The Website was created by AFDP Global, 27 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LY. All rights reserved. © 2018 AFDP Global.
- b. All names and logos are registered trademarks of AFDP Global.
- c. No information or data may be reproduced in any format or used in any way without the prior written consent of AFDP Global. AFDP Global shall be entitled to withhold consent at its sole discretion.
- d. Various pictures, graphics, community/social tools, interactive features text, translation, interpretation, video, audio and data content/editorial elements on the website have been or are supplied by third parties working with AFDP Global.
- e. All third parties’ names and logos are the property of their respective owners.
- f. Nothing in the Website is designed to grant any licence or right to use any names, logos, pictures or trademarks. No act of downloading or otherwise copying or reproducing from the Website will transfer title to you to any software or material on the Website.
- Except as otherwise stated above, you are granted permission to view, store, print, reproduce, distribute any pages or download any material from the Website for personal non-commercial use only provided that (a) you do not modify any such page or any such material and (b) you include these Terms and Conditions with any reproduction. Any unauthorised reproduction for commercial purposes of the Website or any part thereof is a violation of AFDP Global ’s rights.
- No offer of service
- a. Unless otherwise expressly stated so, the material on the Website is intended to be for informational purposes only. AFDP Global makes no representation that material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions other than the UK. Those users who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
- a. Although AFDP Global has taken all reasonable care that the information contained within the Website is accurate at the time of publication, no representation or guarantee (including liability towards third parties), expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness.
- b. Therefore, AFDP Global assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. Your use of the Website is on an “as is” and “as available” basis and at your sole risk, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, suitability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights.
- c. In particular, AFDP Global assumes no responsibility for, and makes no guarantees that (i) the Website and services on the Website will meet your requirements, (ii) services and functions on the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) results that may be obtained from the use of the Website and services on the Website will be accurate or reliable, (iv) defects will be corrected, or (v) the Website or the servers that make it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
- d. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Link from and to the Website
- a. You acknowledge and agree that AFDP Global has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information, material or content provided by third party linked websites, or the content, performance, terms and conditions of use or the privacy policies or practices on such websites. Links to such sites do not constitute an endorsement by AFDP Global of such websites or the content, products, or other materials or services presented on such websites. Information in the many webpages that are linked to the Website, and the applications and services available through the Website, comes from a variety of sources. AFDP Global does not author, edit, or monitor the content, links, or services provided by third parties. AFDP Global shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products, or other material available on the website or on third party linked websites.
- b. If you wish to establish a link to the Website, you expressly agree:
to request the prior written approval of AFDP Global to establish a link to the Website;
not to include the Website into the frame of another website or to create a direct link to AFDP Global ’s official Website;
not to create any third-party association with the Website; and ensure that the link does not state or imply that AFDP Global endorses any other website activity, company or entity, or present AFDP Global in a false, misleading, defamatory or derogatory manner.
- c. The link to our Website does not permit you to use any AFDP Global and/or third-party content, names, logos, pictures or trademarks, unless separately agreed to in writing by the relevant rights-holder.
- a. These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in English and may have been translated into other languages available on the Website. The reader acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that he/she is fully aware of the rights and obligations arising therefrom. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and translated texts, the English text shall prevail and shall be used to resolve any doubts arising in respect of interpretation and/or application.
- a. As a condition of use of the Website, you agree to indemnify AFDP Global and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys’ fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the Website.
- Privacy & security
- b. If you communicate with AFDP Global by email, you acknowledge that the security of email is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential email messages which are not encrypted you accept such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- a. By accessing the website, you agree that the laws of the UK, without regard to conflicts of laws principle thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the website.
- b. In the case of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.